Management: Use reasoning and discussion:
- decide marketing strategies and solve business problems
- evaluate performance and award Sweat Equity (bonus shares)
- decide whether to retain profits or distribute dividends
Leadership: Kiosk Executive Officers (KEOs) direct Kiosk Teams.
- Build trust, motivate team, acknowledge achievement and effort,
give constructive criticism, and mediate conflict.
- Delegate roles and review tasks, set deadlines, carry out schedules,
and supervise Team to improve performance.
Teamwork: Work hard and smart together to achieve shared goals.
- Explain function of Owners? Agreement as a contract that creates shared goals and performance standards with mutual responsibility and accountability.
- Attend Workshops, Conferences, and Kiosk Sales prepared and on time.
- Show each other respect; give each other support; resolve disagreements.
Marketing: Research and decide product, price, place, and promotion strategies.
- Market Research: survey customers, search Internet, observe local competitors.
- Marketing Strategies: Develop and implement strategies:
- offer quality products that meet customers? needs and wants
- set affordable prices that give good value, but cover costs to yield profit
- locate Kiosk conveniently, display products attractively
- create informative, persuasive promotional materials
Retail Operations: Efficiently use minimum resources to achieve maximum profit.
- Sales: Listen and offer friendly, informed assistance; close sale.
- Bookkeeping: Complete accurate, legible records of revenues and expenses.
- Inventory: Complete accurate, legible records of products bought and sold.
When they close their Corporation, student Owners demonstrate enterprising perspective.
Ownership: Define business ownership; describe opportunity with responsibility.
Explain enterprising values and attitudes:
- invest: believe in opportunity, develop the confidence and can-do spirit to pursue it
- work hard: rise to responsibility, demonstrate integrity, take initiative, keep trying
- work smart: continuously learn; be reliable, resourceful, resolute, a team player
- profit: create wealth, earn fulfillment, pride, and respect, do well by doing good